Voice of Truth

As I look ahead, all I can see is darkness
My soul isn't at rest
The ones whom I call my own
Look down on me as I fail to give my best.
I decide to be still.
I know that it is only the Voice of Truth that can calm my soul
The voice that calmed the storm,
The voice thay called Lazarus out of the grave!
I know that my soul can be rest assured in Him and His promises.
I stand there and continue to look ahead
All I can see is darkness yet
But now....
...I can also see a path in the wilderness
My soul is peaceful-
Flooded with peace that passeth all understanding!
I now know there is a way,
I know the One who leads me,
I trust my GOOD SHEPHERD!
"I can hear the voice of Truth; and I will choose to listen and believe it."

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Very True n Touching... Yes only God can lead us and hear us..and guide us.

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Ansell and Valerie. That's encouraging :)

      Delete
  2. Very Very True and beautiful and touching...and encouraging...yes only God can lead us and hear us and guide us.and I myself experience the hand of God daily..awesome He is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Very True and beautiful and touching...and encouraging...yes only God can lead us and hear us and guide us.and I myself experience the hand of God daily..awesome He is.

    ReplyDelete

Can we trust our healthcare system?

 Battling the horrid situation of Covid with a baby growing inside of her, she succumbed to the struggles on Saturday morning at 7. The reas...