Sit A While With Me

Come, sit a while with me,

Let the silence communicate. 


Maybe, this was not we ever asked for;

But what is life if everything has to go our way?

Who is a soldier without wounds and a rugged armour?


My heart is heavy  my soul sunk,

But these are the moments that pull me up.

I put on my armour and remind myself to fight through,

Take a stand and march right ahead.

I don't know if I can put it across to you in words;

So, come, sit a while with me,

Let the silence communicate. 

Feel my heavy heart and numb soul.

Feel me weak yet strong enough to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can we trust our healthcare system?

 Battling the horrid situation of Covid with a baby growing inside of her, she succumbed to the struggles on Saturday morning at 7. The reas...