Heart Of Worship

Every Sunday you sing so many songs at church. Have you ever wondered how were these songs written? It is the worship of the song writer. Those anointed songs have been written under the influence of the Holy Spirit. Those songs minister to us, but that is not our worship.
Worship is not just singing songs, but it is offering yourself to God. Worship is a lifestyle; living in His presence each day and enjoying His freedom and love.
Every Monday, as I sit to pray, I use a song to worship. I sing that song for the entire week. I make it my song. That song isn't my worship, but the song that comes from my heart, the words of thanksgiving for the Lord is my worship. My words may not to be too fancy, but what matters is my heart. Am I being honest with God? Am I giving Him my best or am I giving Him my leftovers?
So, I will be sharing a song every Monday. Don't just listen to it. Don't just sing it. Let the song minister to you. Worship and let a new song rise from your heart to your Maker.

https://youtu.be/OD4tB1o6YLw

2 comments:

Can we trust our healthcare system?

 Battling the horrid situation of Covid with a baby growing inside of her, she succumbed to the struggles on Saturday morning at 7. The reas...