Forget Not His Benefits

Amidst the storm I have felt your peace,
In your embrace I feel my fears release. 
In your light my darkness flees,
Your goodness, Oh Lord, will never cease!

You healed me when I was sick,
My thoughts, my words, my deeds you fixed. 
You consecrated me and set me apart,
Now from Your love, will I never part. 

You bring joy to every mourning,
And heartfelt praises for You are unending. 
Your grace never leaves me forgotten,
So I offer my praise unbroken. 

Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not His goodness,
Surrender to Him, He will impart His righteousness. 
Obedience He seeks, and not your sacrifice;
Trust Him, His grace will suffice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can we trust our healthcare system?

 Battling the horrid situation of Covid with a baby growing inside of her, she succumbed to the struggles on Saturday morning at 7. The reas...